Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Our trip to SoCal







What a fun time! Robert and I spent last weekend traversing literally the whole of Southern California. We spent Thursday night with my mom in Whittier, and on Friday morning headed to San Dimas for lunch with my mom's side of the family. Then my Aunt Laurie picked us up and we headed over to Palm Desert for my Grandpa Smith's 80th birthday. The party was fantastic, and almost all of the 150+ guests followed the rules and wore red. Sunday we celebrated my nephew Donovan's 8th birthday and then made our way back to Cerritos. Andrea and Bryan came over Sunday night for dinner and then the four of us took in a movie in Hollywood. I kept joking about seeing someone famous, and we did! Apparantly Ted Danson (Cheers) wanted to see a movie that night as well! After the movie we hung out at Urth - the best coffeehouse in the state of California- and then Monday were back on a plane to Bend! We're exhausted, but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment