Saturday, July 25, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies!!!

Together at last!


Three (sleepy) peas in a pod


Grandma Terri holding Audrey for the first time


Mommy feeding Gracie a bottle for the first time


"Oh, Mommy, do I get to play in my bouncy seat?"


"Yeah, this is FUN!"


Adorable Oliver


"Mmm... yummy binky"


Audrey isn't quite sure about bathtime!

Today we got all three babies together for the very first time and they had their first "triplet" photo shoot! They were all a little sleepy, and I'm not sure they really realized they were together, but it was cute nonetheless! Oliver has been eating so well that he got his feeding tube pulled yesterday, and now that he's such a big boy (7lbs1oz!) we've been putting him in his bouncy seat for a little while each day for "play time" and he loves it! Miss Audrey took her first full bottle today, and little Gracie reached 5lbs today and has been taking full bottles too!

5 comments:

  1. Oh babies! I can't believe how big they are getting. That is great! I just love them. I want to hold them so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan & Kimiree (Sheila Gunderson's aunt & cousin)July 26, 2009 at 2:33 PM

    Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! We're happy to see His answers to our prayers for your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. That's supposed to say "Jan and Kimiree (Sheila Gunderson's aunt and cousin)". I don't know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! All 3 in one picture! Yay! We are so excited for you guys! I love that they are all sitting in one little bouncie chair together- we have that same chair! I just can't believe all 3 of yours fit in one! :)
    Beautiful pictures you guys!
    Lots of Love, the Greens~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your babies! The picture of the three of them together is precious

    ReplyDelete