Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Our home...







Since Robert and I spend most of our free time doing projects around the house, I thought I'd post some pictures of the interior so you can all "visit". I've discovered that Robert, aside from being the world's best husband, a superior chef, a great boss, and just an all-around wonderful guy, is also... an electrician! We bought a really fun art-deco chandelier for over our kitchen table and Robert actually figured out how to hang and wire the thing! ... Although he did make ME hold it while he "tested" the wiring. But I think it worked because the house hasn't burned down yet! Our current project is painting our bedroom. After a year and a half of marriage, we FINALLY bought bedroom furniture (sick of using plastic storage tubs as nightstands!) so we need to get the walls ready to complete the look:) And now that Spring is just around the corner and our yard is defrosting and our grasscubes are melting... I think we have a garden to plan!

So when are you coming to visit???